Thursday, April 30, 2009

OINK!

Ok, so after much bullying and pushing by D'manda, I have decided to update this blog. I was not in Her Royal Majesties Prison, nor was I knifed at Brixton, I've just been really really lazy.

I now have a sweet job with the Animal Health department and am based in Westminster, just near Big Ben - more to come on this one soon.

Given that this could be my last post, due to the global pandemic of misconceptions sweeping the media, or just because I am extremely slack, I've decided to pen an ode to the what really is a potentially serious situation......

A cough, a hack, a sneeze, ACHOO
Oink, oink said the pig, I’ve caught the flu
Should I go to work, it’s do or die
Yeah, right mate – and pigs might fly!

But he went to work, and the virus spread
It made heaps sick, and many more dead
His boss died too – and he thought he was a fakin
I guess that’s the price for bringing home the bacon!

2 comments:

RSH80 said...

YAAAAAY!! Slack Matt is back inda howse!

Moi said...

About freaking time Matty!